* Ever since I started taking German class, when I am out on a walk, I practice saying the license plate numbers of cars I pass in German. It helps me practice my letters and numbers (I am NOTORIOUSLY bad with my German numbers. My whole class makes fun of me, haha!).
* I eat an egg sandwich nearly every day for breakfast. I rarely, if ever, vary, except on the weekends, when I like to make more elaborate meals and will opt for pancakes or egg scrambles and such. Monday through Friday though, I rock the egg sandwich. This is my favorite way to make them.
* My favorite snack as of late is sliced radishes with salt. SO GOOD.
* I’m in a bit of a book rut lately. I was re-reading Memoirs of a Geisha and The Girl Who Played with Fire, but found I couldn’t really get into them this time around (BOTH excellent books, however.). I have a beach vacation coming up mid-month and need some new books to read. What are you guys reading?
* I’m sick of house hunting, which is something I never thought I would say. I hear it happens to everyone, but man, I am really tired of looking. So we are taking a nice two week break before we get back into it!
* One of my favorite TV shows of all time is Alias. I love me some Sydney Bristow. Our parking garage looks eerily similar to some of the sets used in the first couple of seasons in the show…so sometimes, when I’m down there by myself, I pretend I’m Sydney & I’m a super secret spy for the CIA. Wow, I’m lame and can’t believe I just admitted that on the interwebs.
* Not only do I have writers’ block here, but I don’t have anything witty to say on Twitter, either. Unusual for me.
And, that’s about it. Sorry I’ve been so boring lately. I’m working on getting together a few DIY posts to share with you and I’m sure my posting will pick up again soon!